Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just a quick thought

I'm going through some stuff right now.  I was just brushing my teeth and it came bearing down on me...I am so alone.  I have a wonderful family.  They are truly so wonderful.  And I know that one can be so alone even when you are married.  I know what that feels like.  But as I go through these little struggles of mine I wish I had a hand to hold, a warm and strong body to snuggle with just to take the edge off of life for a moment or two.
I have no one to share my feelings with that really wants to hear it.  No one that is truly glad to see me when I come home.  When I talk about my day, they politely listen but they would rather not have to.  I see it in their eyes.
I pray and pray.  I study and I ponder and think.  I know the Lord is there, but I can't feel Him.  I can't get close enough to fill the emptiness.  I know it is my fault and not my God's which only adds to the feelings of loss, failure and aloneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment