Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oh Bother

I don't know why I bother to write stuff like this.  I wanted to be a writer once. Actually, I still do.  But the stuff I write is so boring. I don't even enjoy reading it myself.  And this blog?  Another whiney, boring enterprise.  I write here just to get it out.  Because I don't really have anyone to talk to so this is as good a place to vent as anywhere.  No one around to judge or listen.
I stopped writing in my journal years ago because it was so boring, too.  I don't care anymore if my children know anything about me. My life has been a very good example of a boring, hum drum and less than average kind of life.  Yeah, when this life is over, it will be a relief and I will be soon forgotten.  I am of no real significance. And yes, I know it is my own fault, I'm not blaming anyone else for my less than stellar life.
I know Heavenly Father loves me but He doesn't shed much light about any mission I'm supposed to accomplish.  So I'm guessing my mission was to bring 6 amazing children to this world. I'm just like some big fat cow.  That sums up my life pretty well actually.  Produced 6 offspring and I eat all the time.  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny.  Mind  you I don't blame HIM, just more proof of the lack of value or worth that I am.
No one really wants me.  That's how I feel most of the time.  I feel so badly that I'm a burden on my family.  I wish I had enough money that I could go somewhere so I wouldn't be such a burden.  Oh well,  we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment